top of page
  • Who are we?
    T&Y Education is an education company that aims to connect the best resources between the U.S. and China. Our main businesses include teacher/administrator recruitment, teacher training in China that focus on STEAM and personalized learning, and a visiting scholar program that provides opportunities for teachers from both U.S. and China to experience and learn from the other side. Our founders have worked in the fields of edtech, bilingual/immersion education in both China and the U.S., thus have established the company on the basis of cultural understanding and best practices.
  • Why can T&Y help me find an education job in China?
    We know looking for the right job can be challenging. It takes a lot of time, effort, money, and on top of that the necessary connections. Schools and education institutions trust us with their job listings, so we know well where the jobs are, when they open, and what qualifications they are looking for. Thus, we make the search easier and more efficient for our candidates because we immediately get you in touch with schools and ed organizations whose openings match your expertise and interests. More importantly, we get to know you better in person through our recruitment specialists, who then become your best representatives and advocates to the hiring schools. Our team also prepares you through robust teacher training programs, and guides you in the preparation for travel logistics. Thus you get more than job opportunities, you get a life-long partner for your career.
  • What benefit package do I get as an international teacher?
    Beside the competitive pay, most schools offer the following depending on their locations and school types. • An annual bonus and renewal bonus, • Visa, work permit and residence card sponsorship, • Monthly housing allowance, • Occasional transportation allowance, • Temporary accommodation on arrival, • One time relocation fee, • One time excess baggage reimbursement, • Airfare reimbursement for arrival at the beginning of contract and for repatriation at the end of the contract, • Annual airfare • Entitlement to enjoy the Staff Children’s tuition benefit plan, • Expatriate medical insurance coverage
  • Is it necessary to have a teaching certificate to teach in China?
    For most international schools and bilingual schools, a valid teaching certificate is necessary, especially if you are applying for the homeroom position in the primary sector. However, many accepts outstanding candidates with solid teaching expeirence with only an TEFL/TESOL certificate. If you have taught in a private/independent school in English speaking countries, but lack crucial credentials, we may help you start by fulfilling the minimum requirements. For more information, please kindly reach out to us.
  • Can Chinese international students use T&Y services?
    Absolutely. As the number of bilingual schools rises, so does the need for qualified bilingual teachers, especially ESL and subject teachers. If you graduate with a master and above in majors such as maths, chemistry, physics, etc., and have an interest in teaching, bilingual schools offer very competitive salary and benefit package even compared with top private corporations. Becoming a qualified teacher needs proper training. Thus, T&Y works with experienced teachers and institutions to provide before and on-the-job training to boost up your resume and make sure you and the school are a good match.
bottom of page